Good Diet and Healthy Teeth
Regular visits to the dentist and good oral hygiene are so important. Providing a dental home for your child offers many benefits, ranging from reduced costs, ability to customize a prevention plan to your child having less anxiety about visiting the dentist. Continuous at-home care combined with frequent dental visits will help ensure your child’s lifelong oral health.
Tips for Cavity Prevention:
- Limit Frequency of snacks.
- Help your child with brushing, flossing.
- Limit juice, soda and sports drinks.
- Avoid sticky foods like fruit snacks or hard sticky candy.
- Choose nutritious snacks such as nuts, cheese, and fresh fruit.